Budget Woes: Arjun Kapoor’s Thriller ‘Lady Killer’ Hits Pause Button!

In a surprising turn of events, the highly anticipated thriller ‘Lady Killer,’ starring Arjun Kapoor and Bhumi Pednekar in the lead roles, has hit a roadblock. The film, which marks Arjun’s first collaboration with director Ajay Bahl, has been put on hold due to budget issues. According to insiders, while 80 percent of the movie has already been shot, the remaining 20 percent requires additional investment of Rs. 5 to 6 crores.

However, in light of the post-Covid scenario, the producers are treading carefully, exploring various avenues to complete this gripping thriller. As fans anxiously await updates, the question remains – will ‘Lady Killer’ overcome this obstacle and make its way to the silver screen? Only time will tell!


Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


©2023 TOTAL FILMI  All Rights Reserved


We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.


Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?